Lexar has revealed its new Lexar ARES DDR5 Desktop Memory that offers speeds starting at 4800 which is 1.5x the bandwidth faster than DDR4 3200. It features a sleek aluminium heat spreader to keep those chips running cool.
Currently, the latest Lexar ARES DDR5 Desktop Memory accelerates PC performance for multitasking with increased performance while on the latest 12th Gen Intel Core processor.
Moreover, ARES DDR5 upgrades power efficiency and product reliability. It is built with an on-die ECC, which fully leverages real-time data error correction for increased data stability and reliability. With built-in Power Management IC (PMIC), the DDR5 computer memory module provides better power control and power delivery while operating at a low voltage of 1.1V.
“We’re proud to add next-gen DDR5 technology to our product portfolio. With the outstanding performance, the Lexar® ARES DDR5 Desktop Memory is ready for PC enthusiasts, hardcore gamers and content creators. We will continue to expand our DDR5 product lines to fulfil consumers’ needs.” Said Joel Boquiren, General Manager of Lexar.
The Lexar ARES DDR5 Desktop Memory is available this month for purchase online. The Lexar ARES DDR5 Desktop Memory will be available in the U.S. and EMEA in Q1, 2022.
● Unleash your gaming performance with DDR5 DRAM
● Leverages next-gen technology designed for the latest Intel Core processors platform
● Designed with on-die ECC (Error Correction Code) for improved stability
● Leverages low voltage of 1.1V for max power efficiency
● Sleek aluminium heat spreader to keep your system and motherboard running cool
● Lifetime limited warranty