GoPro has announced the newly-launched action camera, HERO9 Black will be available in India starting from November 6th. The HERO9 Black is an upgrade to the last generation HERO8 Black with several new features, includes a new 23.6-megapixel sensor that delivers 5K video and 20-megapixel photos, HyperSmooth 3.0 video stabilization with in-camera horizon levelling, a new front-facing colour display, a larger rear display, and 30% more battery life.
GoPro HERO9 Black Features:
- New Image Sensor
- Video: 5K30, 4K60, 2.7K120, 1440p120, 1080p240 and more
- Photo: 20MP
- New 1.4” front colour display with live preview and status modes
- Larger 2.27-inch rear touch display with touch zoom
- 30% more battery life than HERO8 Black with improved cold-weather performance
- Removable, rechargeable battery
- HyperSmooth 3.0 with in-camera horizon levelling
- TimeWarp 3.0 featuring Real Speed and Half Speed
- 1080p Live Streaming
- 1080p Webcam mode
- Power Tools: HindSight, LiveBurst, Scheduled Capture and Duration Capture
- SuperPhoto + HDR Night lapse video
- RAW photos
- Digital lenses
- Voice control with 14 commands in 11 languages + 6 accents
- 3-microphones with advanced wind-noise reduction
- Stereo + RAW audio
- Larger speaker for improved audio playback
- Removable lens cover
- Built-in folding mounting fingers
- Rugged + waterproof to 33ft (10m)
- Compatible with Max Lens Mod, Light Mod, Display Mod and Media Mod for HERO9 Black
GoPro HERO9 Black is priced at ₹49,500 and available on Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Reliance, Croma and select imaging stores. GoPro also shared that it has dropped plastic from HERO9 Black’s packaging and added value by packaging the camera in a high-quality travel case that fits additional mounts and accessories.
GoPro HERO9 Black joins GoPro MAX, HERO8 Black and HERO7 Black to round out the full 2020 GoPro Lineup.
HERO9 Black Million Dollar Challenge
GoPro is challenging its users to create the launch highlight reel for its new flagship camera. It is open exclusively to owners of HERO9 Black, and the Million Dollar Challenge will award an equal share of USD$1,000,000 to entrants whose video clips are chosen for the HERO9 Black Million Dollar Challenge video that will be released in December 2020.
All HERO9 Black users need to submit their video clips for consideration to the HERO9 Black Million Dollar Challenge on GoPro.com/Awards. Submissions will close by Friday, December 4th.