Linksys has launched a Linksys (AX5400) WiFi 6 EasyMesh router (E9450) in India. The WiFi 6 standard allows enjoying faster data transfers, increased capacity, better connectivity performance in environments with many connected devices, and improved power efficiency. As the latest WiFi 6 solution for consumers increasingly demanding wireless connectivity needs, the Linksys Dual-Band AX5400 WiFi 6 EasyMesh routers are now available to Indian customers in two variants, the E9450 and the E9452 for one and two packs respectively.
Kartik Bakshi, Country Manager, Linksys India commented, “Our next generation WiFi 6 routers address the challenges faced by consumers with regard to speed and range. This router is capable to support faster streaming and downloading to client devices that support 160MHz bandwidth. And with its mesh connection capability provides seamless roaming across the home and uninterrupted WiFi, making it an ideal choice for our current work-from-home mode.”
The new E9450 Dual Band WiFi 6 router is Linksys’s latest advanced model under its updated E-series. It is enhanced with the latest OFDMA and MU-MIMO in WiFi 6 technology, the router will easily adapt to users’ WiFi needs so that devices will always have a full-strength signal.
The E9450 router is also backwards compatible, which means users can use all existing WiFi-enabled devices from smartphones, tablets, laptops, smart home devices and more.
The router is the best for those who need more capacity with the capability to cover up to 2,500 square feet at speeds up to 5.4 Gbps. The router can also support up to 40 devices, all competing for the same bandwidth.
Users will also experience E9450’s EasyMesh system. The new technology allows users to future-proof and expands their home network by adding more nodes to the network.
Additional features for E9450 Dual Band WiFi 6 router:
- OFDMA – You’ll also always have a more efficient WiFi experience with OFDMA that enables more data to and from your devices in a more streamlined manner.
- Target Wake Time – You’ll even have 7X more battery life with Target Wake Time (TWT) that reduces network interference allowing your devices to remain in sleep mode longer.
- 1.5 GHz high-performance tri-core CPU – The E9450 has a powerful 1.5 GHz tri-core processor that supports multiple, simultaneous activities across all wired and wireless interfaces. This gives the router the speed and brainpower it needs to process all of your activities quickly, up to 5.4 Gbps.
- 160MHz channel support – Enjoy over 1Gbps WiFi speeds for blazing-fast streaming and downloading to client devices that support 160MHz bandwidth.
- 4×4 MU-MIMO – 4×4 WiFi 5GHz radios with Downlink/Uplink MU-MIMO allows downloads and uploads on 4 devices simultaneously (good for upload-heavy uses like uploading photos, social media, live streaming or vlogging, online games, etc.).
- Simple and user-friendly browser-based setup – Easy setup with browser-based installation and you can install router using an iPad, tablet, smartphone, PC, or laptop.
Pricing & Availability
The Linksys Dual-Band AX5400 WiFi 6 EasyMesh Router E9450 is priced at ₹14,999/-.
The two-pack version of the product, E9452 is also available at ₹28,999/-
The E9450 WiFi 6 router feature details below:
|WiFi Speed||Dual-Band AX5400 (4800 Mbps on 5GHz + 600 Mbps on 2.4GHz)|
|Product Dimensions||Length – 15.6cm|
Width – 6cm
Height – 22cm
|AX5400 Dual Band||4 internal antennas|
2.4 GHz radio
5 GHz radio
|Processor & Memory||1.5GHz Tri-Core Processor|
256MB Flash and 512MB RAM
|WAN and LAN Connectivity||5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports:|
WPA2 / WPA3 Mixed Mode Personal