OPPO has recently surveyed across India to understand their experience and inspiration behind OPPO Reno5 Pro. The conclusions based on the replies of over 1800 respondents revealed 5G as a top considered feature for users looking to buy their devices. The survey also highlighted that the 5G feature is also attaining popularity among the buyers from the tier II and III cities of emerging India and was the primary reason for 57.8% of respondents to pick the Reno5 Pro device.
This growth in demand for 5G enabled devices as it will be the key point to feed the rise of consumption of content among users is an indication of the digital readiness of Indian users. Citizens from towns like Halol, Raiganj, Chikhli, Ongole, Rajula and others discussed 5G as their top reason for opting Reno5 Pro followed by fast charging.
The conclusions also stress on the role of more innovations in the field of camera and video feature as revealed that camera and videography are the most used features by the consumers. 69.6% of the respondents mentioned that they use the videography feature of their smartphone very frequently, to capture their special moments. 81.6% of respondents chose AI Videography feature as their favourite in Reno5 Pro as it enhanced their smartphone experience, followed by battery, performance, display, and processor. Four out of five respondents agree that the device has immensely improved their lowlight videography experience.
Contextualising the survey findings, Damyant Khanoria, Chief Marketing Officer, OPPO India, said, “This is yet another testimony to the great response we have received for our latest Reno5 Pro. The AI-highlight videography feature and 5G-enablement have proved to be the key features for the success of this product. These findings have proven to be an impetus for OPPO to continue working bringing ground-breaking technology and enhance the user experience for our customers.”
Interestingly, the survey highlighted that youngsters between the age of 18-25 are opting for 5G devices followed by good camera features wherein people above 35 years consider aspects like processor, performance more while deciding. This only proves that 5G is certainly the future.
Additional survey highlights:
- Citizens of Brahmapur in Odisha liked the strong charging feature the most while Chikhli in Gujrat preferred the Reno Glow design
- Bihar achieved higher growth rate for the sale of Reno5 Pro 5G than Mumbai.
- In Mumbai, astral Blue is most preferred by male while black is favourite for female
- 74.5% people mentioned that they use Camera feature the most in the smartphone.
- Respondents from Rajkot liked the Camera & Videography the most while people at Ahmedabad preferred it for its design.
- 4 out of every 5 respondents have been a Reno user and will continue using it